Beth Sexton is the National Due Diligence Manager for PM Environmental, Inc. Sexton has over a decade of experience performing environmental due diligence on a variety of properties for financial institutions and borrowers, retail chains, industrial conglomerates, and real estate developers. She specializes in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Risk Management.
As the National Due Diligence Manager, Sexton manages all aspects of the over 7,000 annual transactional due diligence projects from throughout the United States.
Areas of expertise
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) projects
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Transaction Screen projects
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527, ASTM E-1528)
- Project investigator and preparer for Phase II ESAs
- Project investigator and preparer for Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs) in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental
- Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213
- Limited bulk asbestos containing materials samples
- Demolition inspections for commercial and industrial properties
- Completion of Brownfield Plans and associated regulatory paperwork
- Coordination and management for PM Environmental, Inc. Environmental Due Diligence Department
Michigan State University B.A.
University of Michigan, Resource Policy and Behavior M.S.
MDNRE Cleanup Criteria Training
ASTM Phase I and Phase II Processes Training
Certified Asbestos Building Inspector Accreditation # A30924
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312