Senior Project Geologist
Areas of expertise
- Closure and Remedial Action Reports in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213.
- Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs), Continuing Obligations, and Due Care Plan Projects.
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Site Investigation Projects.
- Part 201 and 213 projects, including contaminant delineation and remediation using Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA) procedures.
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Regulations and Corrective Action Activities.
- Peer technical oversight to staff members on RBCA Closures.
- RBCA Tier 1 and Tier 2 Evaluations, aquifer testing analyses, groundwater flow and contaminant fate and transport modeling, and forensic evaluations.
- Geophysical surveys including electromagnetic, magnetic, and ground penetrating radar methods.
- Expert Witness for State and Federal Litigation.
First Order Exponential Regression of Ethylbenzene/Xylenes Ratio for Estimating Release date:
- National Groundwater Association (NGWA) 4th Annual Groundwater and Environmental Law Conference, 2006, Chicago, Illinois
- Michigan Basin Geological Society Meeting, 2006, Dimondale, Michigan
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS), 59th Annual Meeting, 2007, San Antonio, Texas NGWA Groundwater Summit, 2007, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Forensic Evaluation to Determine Multiple Release Contributions at UST Sites:
- NGWA 5th Annual Groundwater and Environmental Law Conference, 2007, Dublin, Ohio
- AAFS 60th Annual Meeting, 2008, Washington DC
Determination of Free-Phase Conditions using Ethylbenzene/Xylenes Ratio:
- NGWA Groundwater Summit, 2008, Memphis, Tennessee
- AAFS 61st Annual Meeting, 2009, Denver, Colorado
Oversight of ASTM E-2531-06: Standard Guide for Development of Conceptual Site Models and Remediation Strategies for Light Nonaqueous-Phase Liquids Released to the Subsurface:
- MPA/MACS Meeting 2010, Lansing, Michigan
Free Product Determination Using Ethylbenzene to Total Xylenes Ratio
- AAFS 64th Annual Meeting, 2012, Atlanta, Georgia
- Temple University B.A. Geology
- University of Utah Masters in Geology
- Professional Geologist State of Pennsylvania No. PG-001388-G
- Certified USE Professional State of Michigan No. 1087
- OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 40-hour Safety Training
- OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 8-hour Site Supervisor Safety Training
- OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Refresher Safety Training
- Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
- ASTM Risk-Based Corrective Action Applied at Petroleum Release Sites
- Use of MODFLOW for Simulation of Groundwater Flow and Advective Transport
- Environmental Forensics: Methods and Applications