LaNeicia Meyer is a Regional Manager - Due Diligence at PM Environmental, Inc. has been performing, writing, and reviewing Phase I environmental site assessments for various types of property for over 25 years, including completion of over 1,000 Phase I environmental site assessment reports. In addition, Meyer has reviewed over 5,700 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments prepared by others, including technical oversight for many of those projects. Meyer has presented numerous sessions on Due Diligence and ASTM 1527 at professional conferences, has been an expert contributor to Mortgage Banking magazine, and advises on asbestos regulations for the Texas Department of Health.
Meyer has extensive experience in environmental risk management, environmental & engineering due diligence, M&A, and lender due diligence. She regularly works with financial institutions, investors, developers, retail petroleum clients, municipalities, industries, business and government agencies and regulators.
Areas of expertise
- Environmental Due Diligence for financial instructions, investor, developers and government agencies including:
- Phase I & II ESAs
- Vapor intrusion investigations
- Due Care Plans and Continuing Obligations Evaluations
- Industrial Hygiene Services experience
- Experience in extensive hotel real estate portfolio, including environmental risk analysis/reduction relating to asbestos containing materials, lead based paint, mold, and environmental due diligence during acquisition and divestment of globally located hotel locations
- Extensive experience in the management of environmental due diligence associated with foreclosed properties for the FDIC
- Managed large portfolio of automotive dealerships throughout the south and southeast as part of a national automotive portfolio. The automotive dealerships had numerous environmental concerns including underground storage tanks, past service operations, oil/water separators, and in-ground hydraulic lifts
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.S. Civil Engineering.
- ASTM Phase I Process Training
- EDR, Property Condition Assessment Training
- Certified EPA/AHERA Building Inspector/205349, 1992
- EPA Model Curriculum for Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992 (Title X), 1992
- Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312
- State of Texas Licensed Asbestos Management Planner (1995)
- Texas Certified Lead-based Paint Inspector/
- Risk Assessor/Management Planner, 1999
- CEI – Certified Environmental Risk Assessor, Environmental Assessment Association, 1991
- NIOSH 582, Microscopic Identification of Asbestos, 1993