Environmental Consulting Internship
PM Environmental is searching for a highly motivated student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology or related fields. The intern will be responsible for assisting consultants in day-to-day operations and research.
Provide basic technical expertise to a variety of programs within specific discipline.
- Perform specific task per accepted techniques in accordance with appropriate regulations
- Make specific recommendations on the basis of analysis and results.
- Communicate effectively through written reports and oral discussions.
- Carry out duties in accordance with quality and environmental management system, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Report quality, environmental, health and safety problems or any suggestions to his/her immediate superior.
- Perform other duties that his/her immediate superior may assign from time to time.
- Pursuing Undergraduate Degree in Environmental Science, Geology or related fields
- Good curriculum and extra-curriculum track record.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
Commensurate with experience
Apply online on the PM Environmental website.
About PM Environmental, Inc
PM Environmental is an established privately held environmental consulting firm headquartered in Lansing Michigan, serving National and Regional Banks, Real Estate Developers and Fortune 500 Companies. Our staff includes skilled professional scientists, engineers, project specialists and management consultants, and specialized CAD, GPR, and equipment operators providing services to a mix of commercial, industrial, governmental, and municipal clients. The variety of clients and services offered provides a challenging and exciting work environment. Learn more at www.pmenv.com