PM Environmental is a leading environmental consulting and engineering servie provider for the Chesterfield surounding area including Macomb County, Rochester Hills, St. Clair Shores, Lapeer County, Huron County, and Eastern Michigan. PM Environmental serves developers, banks and other lending institutions, commercial realtors and borrowers and buyers of commercial real estate by providing a full range of environmental due diligence services.
30060 23 Mile Road
Chesterfield, MI 48087
Contact: Jon Balsamo
Our Chesterfield location’s staff of trained and certified environmental professionals provide a full line of environmental consulting services including:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Property Condition Assessments
- Architectural Consulting
- Underground Storage Tank Management
- Industrial Hygiene services
We have provided environmental consulting and engineering services for clients in a wide range of regions and sectors including local and national governments, public, and private sector.
- Financial and Banking
- Developers & Real Estate Investors
- Facility Management
- Government and Municipalities
- Affordable Housing/Multi-family
- Transportation & Logistics
Managing and understanding building facilities, environmental projects, and energy projects with the constantly changing compliance requirements takes a team of qualified and experienced environmental consuntants and engineers. Contact our Chesterfield location at 800-313-2966 or fill out our contact form to learn more about our environmental consulting services.