PM Environmental is experienced with the architectural, engineering and environmental due diligence requirements of the various government agencies involved with multi-family housing and healthcare properties, including the US Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA and State LIHTC Capital Needs Assessment.
Our staff of licensed professionals, including Architects, Engineers, and Scientists has the ability to accurately assess building condition issues to provide a complete report our clients can rely on. We understand the layers to the multifamily and healthcare properties lending landscape and are current on the various regulations, enabling us to produce the most accurate reports for your project.
- HUD Project Capital Needs Assessment (PCNA) and RAD Physical Condition Assessment (RPCA)
- Intrusive testing (sewer scoping, thermal imaging, moisture metering)
- ASHRAE II Energy Audit, CNA e-Tool
- Green Physical Needs Assessment (GPNA)
- Fannie Mae Physical Needs Assessments (PNA)
- Freddie Mac Engineering Reports (CNA)
- Capital Needs Assessments that meet State Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC’s) Qualified Allocation Plans (QAP)
- Equity Property Condition Assessments conducted by Licensed Architects
- HUD 221(d)(4) Architectural, Document and Cost Reviews
Additionally, we complete Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) compliant with the federal All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) rule and ASTM Standard E1527 that include the additional requirements of the specific government agency involved, including HUD 4128 forms. These additional services include, but are not limited to, vapor encroachment analysis, asbestos surveys, radon testing, lead-based paint testing, and lead in drinking water testing, NEPA assessment, among others.
Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD)
The Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Rental Assistance Demonstration program was established in 2011 to help convert at-risk public housing properties to project-based vouchers or rental assistance contracts under the Section 8 program. This voluntary conversion gives public housing authorities more flexibility to access private and public funding sources for renovations and improvements. PM provides the RAD Physical Condition Assessments (RPCAs) that are part of the program requirements as well as assist PHAs with Green Physical Needs Assessments (GPNAs) & Energy Audits.