Kristin Gable is the National Manager of Due Diligence at PM Environmental, Inc. and has a decade of experience specializing in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Risk Management.
As the National Manager of Due Diligence, she manages all aspects of the over 3,000 annual transactional due diligence projects throughout the United States for financial institutions and borrowers, retail chains, industrial conglomerates, and real estate developers.
Areas of expertise
- National coordination and management of the Due Diligence Department
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I ESA and Transaction Screen projects
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527, ASTM E-1528)
- Peer technical review of Phase I ESA projects using ASTM Standard 1527
- Experience with local, state and federal regulatory acts.
- Oakland University B.S. Environmental Science
- Specialization: Environment and Resource Management
- OSHA 2a CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Refresher Safety Training
- Successfully completed EDR Environmental Due Diligence 101 Course
- Certified Asbestos Building Inspector Accreditation #A39706