Beth Sexton is the Chief Operating Officer for PM Environmental, Inc. She oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm and associated service lines.
Ms. Sexton has over 15 years of experience performing environmental due diligence on a variety of properties for financial institutions and borrowers. Prior to her current role at PM, Ms. Sexton was the National Due Diligence Manager for over seven years and was in charge of managing all aspects of PM’s 3,000 to 4,000 annual tranactional due diligence projects, coming in from over 15 PM offices.
Ms. Sexton is a Michigan native with a bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University and a Master of Science degree from the University of Michigan.
Areas of expertise
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) projects
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Transaction Screen projects
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527, ASTM E-1528)
- Project investigator and preparer for Phase II ESAs
- Project investigator and preparer for Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs) in accordance with the Natural Resources and Environmental
- Protection Act, P.A. 451 of 1994, Parts 201 and 213
- Limited bulk asbestos containing materials samples
- Demolition inspections for commercial and industrial properties
- Completion of Brownfield Plans and associated regulatory paperwork
- Coordination and management for PM Environmental, Inc. Environmental Due Diligence Department
Michigan State University B.A.
University of Michigan, Resource Policy and Behavior M.S.
MDNRE Cleanup Criteria Training
ASTM Phase I and Phase II Processes Training
Certified Asbestos Building Inspector Accreditation # A30924
Meets the definition of Environmental Professional as defined in § 312.10 of 40 CFR 312