Renee McFarlan is a Regional Manager & Senior Consultant at PM Environmental, Inc. and has served clients in over 44 states since 2005.
She specializes in real estate due diligence investigations as well as managing environmental risk associated with the acquisition, disposition, and financing of real property. McFarlan has managed projects ranging from due diligence for multi-state commercial real estate portfolios to the remediation and redevelopment of major industrial facilities.
Areas of expertise
- Regional manager and project management for Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), including UST and remedial site assessments
- Data collection, site investigation, and preparation of Phase I ESA projects
- Experience in implementation and completion of various site assessment standards and professional protocol and commercial lending requirements (ASTM E-1527, ASTM E-1528 and ASTM E-2247)
- Completion of Brownfield assessments and associated regulatory paperwork
- Coordination and management for Phase I ESA department.
- Project manager for drilling of soil borings, installation of monitoring wells, collection of soil samples, development of monitoring wells, and aquifer testing
- Provide technical oversight to staff members on site investigation service projects
- Experience with local, state, and federal regulatory acts
- Site-specific health and safety plan evaluation and development
- San Jose State University M.S. Structural Geology
- Muskingum University B.S. Geology
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 40-hour HAZWOPER Health and Safety Training
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Refresher Safety Training
- Loss Prevention Systems (LPS) Training
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 8-hour Annual Supervisor Training
- National Safety Council Defensive Driving Training
- Smith’s Drivers Training
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR Training