Contaminated Site Remediation
PM Environmental is experienced with the evaluation of a variety of remedial technology alternatives, determining the most cost and time effective alternative, preparation of remedial action plan, design and implementation of the selected remedial alternative.
Services for Successful Remedial Technology Evaluation and Implementation include:
- Adequate Site Characterization and Data Evaluation.
- Remediation Technology Evaluation
- Risk Assessments
- Monitored Natural Attenuation Programs
- Pilot Tests
- Feasibility Studies
- Remedial Action Plan (RAP)/Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Preparation
- Remediation System Design
- Engineering Plans and Drawings
- Bid Specifications and Contractor Selection
- Installation of Remediation Systems
- Construction Oversight and Documentation
- Free Product Recovery
- Vapor Barriers/Liners/Recovery
- Extraction, Injections, Sparging, Recovery
- Operations and Maintenance (O & M)
- Monitoring and Performance Reporting
- Remediation System Recycling, Reuse, Abandonment
PM Environmental can assist with compliance and processes involving the Michigan Underground Storage Tank Authority fund, also known as the MUSTA fund.
EPA Community-Wide Assessment Grant Funding Awarded to the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.