Contaminated Site Remediation
PM Environmental is experienced with the evaluation of a variety of remedial technology alternatives, determining the most cost and time effective alternative, preparation of remedial action plan, design and implementation of the selected remedial alternative.
Services for Successful Remedial Technology Evaluation and Implementation include:
- Adequate Site Characterization and Data Evaluation.
- Remediation Technology Evaluation
- Risk Assessments
- Monitored Natural Attenuation Programs
- Pilot Tests
- Feasibility Studies
- Remedial Action Plan (RAP)/Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Preparation
- Remediation System Design
- Engineering Plans and Drawings
- Bid Specifications and Contractor Selection
- Installation of Remediation Systems
- Construction Oversight and Documentation
- Free Product Recovery
- Vapor Barriers/Liners/Recovery
- Extraction, Injections, Sparging, Recovery
- Operations and Maintenance (O & M)
- Monitoring and Performance Reporting
- Remediation System Recycling, Reuse, Abandonment
PM Environmental can assist with compliance and processes involving the Michigan Underground Storage Tank Authority fund, also known as the MUSTA fund.
Curt Lichy Promoted to Director of Operations for Midwest
PM Environmental, a Pinchin Company is pleased to announce that Curt Lichy has been promoted to Director of Operations for the Midwest. Lichy has been promoted from his previous role as National Manager – Retail Petroleum Services. In his new role, Lichy will oversee all Midwest service lines, providing Leadership, Strategic Planning and Quality Control…
PM Expands Affordable Housing Offerings
PM Environmental (PM) has been offering affordable housing services for over 15 years, and in that time the sector has grown considerably. Projects have understandably become more complicated with time, and PM has adapted to the needs of the clientele. PM has the capacity to move projects along from the initial Phase I ESA to…
PM Environmental Announces Staff Promotions
PM Environmental (PM) is proud to announce the promotions of staff to new and expanded roles within the company. PM has promoted former Due Diligence project consultant David Balash to Senior Project Manager and Leaking Underground Storage Tank Project Manager Wesley Henson to LUST Regional Manager. PM also announces that Regional Manager – Due Diligence…
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.