Bank Environmental Risk Policy Development
With a staff of former Environmental Risk Officers, PM Environmental is uniquely qualified to develop environmental risk policies. We have assisted Chief Credit Officers, Chief Appraisers and Chief Lending Officers in the development of risk based environmental lending policies at dozens of financial institutions. PM Environmental offers full environmental policy development and implementation, staff orientation and training, and outsourced risk management services.
- Benefit from the experience of former in-house bank environmental risk management professionals
- Experience in the development of environmental policies for numerous lending institutions with total combined assets of more then $150 Billion
- Environmental compliance with the FDIC
- Environmental Liability assessments
- PM Environmental’s professionals have prepared over 25,000 bank-specific risk reviews for all types of properties and transactions.
- Environmental policy which covers all areas of potential risk including lending, foreclosure, bank purchase/divestiture, bank facilities management, and employee health and safety.
- Development of policy decision Risk Matrices for clarity and efficiency.
- Policy integration with documentation, underwriting, credit, and loan origination departments.
- Policy training and orientation of bank employees.
- Construction loan monitoring and Property Condition Assessments.
Curt Lichy Promoted to Director of Operations for Midwest
PM Environmental, a Pinchin Company is pleased to announce that Curt Lichy has been promoted to Director of Operations for the Midwest. Lichy has been promoted from his previous role as National Manager – Retail Petroleum Services. In his new role, Lichy will oversee all Midwest service lines, providing Leadership, Strategic Planning and Quality Control…
PM Expands Affordable Housing Offerings
PM Environmental (PM) has been offering affordable housing services for over 15 years, and in that time the sector has grown considerably. Projects have understandably become more complicated with time, and PM has adapted to the needs of the clientele. PM has the capacity to move projects along from the initial Phase I ESA to…
PM Environmental Announces Staff Promotions
PM Environmental (PM) is proud to announce the promotions of staff to new and expanded roles within the company. PM has promoted former Due Diligence project consultant David Balash to Senior Project Manager and Leaking Underground Storage Tank Project Manager Wesley Henson to LUST Regional Manager. PM also announces that Regional Manager – Due Diligence…
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.