Demolition Consulting & Oversight
PM has a qualified team of Remediation specialists and Industrial hygienists that can provide demolition consulting and oversight for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional and municipal buildings.
Our demolition consultants are well versed at preparing systemic and tailored approaches for assessing and proactively managing hazardous material concerns during demolition projects. All of our oversight services include compliance with various state and local government entities. PM creates value for its clients by thoroughly understanding project objectives, current and proposed building uses and associated regulatory requirements or best management practices.
- Contaminated soil excavation oversight
- Bioremediation oversight
- Preparation of bidding specifications
- Soil vapor extractions systems (dry cleaners/petroleum sites)
- Dual-phase recovery systems
- Asbestos surveys and abatement oversight
- Lead-based paint survey and removal oversight
- Hazardous waste surveys
- Oversight of waste removal
- Groundwater extraction/remediation systems
- Third-party and worker exposure air monitoring
- Documentation of compliance with project specifications and local, state and federal regulations
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.