Industrial Hygiene Services
PM Environmental provides assessment and corrective action services for a variety of facility environmental concerns commonly encountered in both commercial and residential building environments. PM has a professional staff that includes industrial hygienists, biologists, engineers, and environmental scientists able to efficiently identify and assess indoor air quality problems and provide other industrial hygiene services. PM professionals also maintain professional certifications that include: Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), Professional Engineers, and licensed asbestos and lead professionals.
- Hazardous Material Surveys of commercial and industrial real estate that address various renovation and demolition requirements
- Management of facility decommissioning projects involving the removal of industrial wastes and regulated building wastes
- Bid Specifications and Contractor Selection
- Demolition/Abatement Oversight
- Radon and Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Asbestos Inspections and Consulting
- Comprehensive Asbestos Surveys for renovation and demolition projects
- Preparation of Asbestos Abatement Specifications, Project Designs, and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Programs
- Lead Based Paint Assessments
- On-site Employee Monitoring
- Asbestos, lead, and hazardous materials training for employees, maintenance professionals, and contractors
PM Expands Affordable Housing Offerings
PM Environmental (PM) has been offering affordable housing services for over 15 years, and in that time the sector has grown considerably. Projects have understandably become more complicated with time, and PM has adapted to the needs of the clientele. PM has the capacity to move projects along from the initial Phase I ESA to…
PM Environmental Announces Staff Promotions
PM Environmental (PM) is proud to announce the promotions of staff to new and expanded roles within the company. PM has promoted former Due Diligence project consultant David Balash to Senior Project Manager and Leaking Underground Storage Tank Project Manager Wesley Henson to LUST Regional Manager. PM also announces that Regional Manager – Due Diligence…
PM’s Charitable Giving
Every year, PM Environmental’s regional managers choose charities to donate to. This year, they chose causes that are near and dear to their hearts. These organizations impact the community in ways that make the world a better place. Whether it be helping kids in foster care or supporting homeless shelters, PM proudly stands together with…
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.