Industrial Hygiene Services
PM Environmental provides assessment and corrective action services for a variety of facility environmental concerns commonly encountered in both commercial and residential building environments. PM has a professional staff that includes industrial hygienists, biologists, engineers, and environmental scientists able to efficiently identify and assess indoor air quality problems and provide other industrial hygiene services. PM professionals also maintain professional certifications that include: Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), Professional Engineers, and licensed asbestos and lead professionals.
- Hazardous Material Surveys of commercial and industrial real estate that address various renovation and demolition requirements
- Management of facility decommissioning projects involving the removal of industrial wastes and regulated building wastes
- Bid Specifications and Contractor Selection
- Demolition/Abatement Oversight
- Radon and Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Asbestos Inspections and Consulting
- Comprehensive Asbestos Surveys for renovation and demolition projects
- Preparation of Asbestos Abatement Specifications, Project Designs, and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Programs
- Lead Based Paint Assessments
- On-site Employee Monitoring
- Asbestos, lead, and hazardous materials training for employees, maintenance professionals, and contractors
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.