Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
PM Environmental is experienced in designing and completing Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Process, State and Federal requirements and customized to meet client needs and budgets. We have completed thousands of Phase II ESAs at all types of sites and geologic settings and tested for variety of contaminants.
Prior to implementing a Phase II ESA, PM Environmental makes sure to understand the goals of the client and project. The scope of work is designed to meet the scrutiny of the various parties involved including lenders, regulators, attorneys and peers.
PM Environmental owns and operates several Geoprobe® drill rigs as well as all of the sampling and monitoring equipment to comply with state and federal sampling and analysis protocol, including:
- Ground Penetrating Radar Units
- Total State and Global Positioning System Survey Equipment
- Low Flow Sampling Pumps
- Photo-Ionization Detectors
Our in-house equipment and well-trained field staff gives us at PM Environmental greater control over cost and scheduling of our Phase II ESAs.
- Soil Boring Installation
- Monitoring Well Installation
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments
- Sampling of Soil, Groundwater, Sediments, Surface water, and Air
- Geophysical Evaluations including Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA)
- Receptor Surveys
- Contaminant Pathway Evaluations
- Fate and Transport Evaluations
- Risk Assessments and Modeling
- Natural Attenuation and Biodegradation Modeling
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
EPA Community-Wide Assessment Grant Funding Awarded to the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.