Lead Paint Services
PM Environmental, Inc. has the experience and capability to assess and proactively manage lead-paint concerns related to the use, renovation, or demolition of buildings and structures. Our Industrial Hygienists routinely perform lead surveys on industrial and commercial structures to facilitate renovations and demolition, and also perform lead-based paint inspections and risk assessments on residential structures and/or child occupied facilities.
PM’s experience includes compliance with various state and local government entities, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Systematic assessments focusing on the use of X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) analyzers to provide efficient, cost effective, and reliable results
- Comprehensive lead-containing paint surveys for renovation and demolition projects in industrial, commercial, and municipal buildings
- Preparing of lead compliance work plans and/or negative exposures assessments for contractors involved in building renovation and demolition projects
- Lead-based paint inspections and risk assessment for public housing and child occupied facilities
- Lead paint inspections in support of the EPA Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Rule
- Project oversight, third party air monitoring, and worker exposure air monitoring during remediation activities for compliance with project specifications and local, state and federal regulations
- Preparation of lead-based paint operations and maintenance program
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.