PM Environmental, Inc. has the broad experience and capabilities necessary to evaluate, classify and proactively manage hazardous material concerns. PM’s qualified industrial hygiene team is experienced in handling a variety of facility related environmental concerns commonly encountered in industrial, institutional, commercial and residential building environments. Our team is experienced in comprehensive inspections and preparing bid specifications, removal scopes of work and remediation work plans, as well as providing oversight and air monitoring throughout the duration of a project.
- Comprehensive hazardous materials management programs for renovation and demolition projects, including surveys in residential, industrial, commercial, institutional and municipal buildings.
- Total project management including the preparation of bidding specifications, management of the bidding process, oversight of removal activities, third-party and worker exposure air monitoring, and documentation of compliance with project specifications and local, state and federal regulations.
- Development of management processes based on PM’s industry experience and best management practices
- Management of facility decommissioning projects involving the removal of asbestos containing materials, industrial wastes and regulated building wastes
- Project planning and coordination of hazardous materials tasks across interdisciplinary project teams
- Monitoring for compliance with current state and federal hazardous materials regulations
PM Expands Affordable Housing Offerings
PM Environmental (PM) has been offering affordable housing services for over 15 years, and in that time the sector has grown considerably. Projects have understandably become more complicated with time, and PM has adapted to the needs of the clientele. PM has the capacity to move projects along from the initial Phase I ESA to…
PM Environmental Announces Staff Promotions
PM Environmental (PM) is proud to announce the promotions of staff to new and expanded roles within the company. PM has promoted former Due Diligence project consultant David Balash to Senior Project Manager and Leaking Underground Storage Tank Project Manager Wesley Henson to LUST Regional Manager. PM also announces that Regional Manager – Due Diligence…
PM’s Charitable Giving
Every year, PM Environmental’s regional managers choose charities to donate to. This year, they chose causes that are near and dear to their hearts. These organizations impact the community in ways that make the world a better place. Whether it be helping kids in foster care or supporting homeless shelters, PM proudly stands together with…
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.