Erosion Control Assessment
PM Environmental provides Erosion and Sediment Control Design and Monitoring Services that evaluates construction projects from pre-construction, bidding and award, to site observation during development and job completion.
Funding or foreclosure of new construction, land development, and adaptive re-use of existing properties present unique risks to lending professionals and real estate investors. We have assisted many financial institutions in pre- and post- foreclosure design and monitoring. In support of our clients, our staff examines existing documentation, budgets and work schedules. We also investigate state and local compliance requirements, and prepare on-site progress and observation reports. PM Environmental’s written reports are well-organized and make for easier, fact-based risk management decisions. PM Environmental has Licensed Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Scientists on staff.
PM Environmental’s Erosion Control and Monitoring services include:
- NPDES Monitoring and Reporting.
- Erosion Control Design, Implementation and Monitoring.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
- Monitoring of the borrower and/or its general contractor’s compliance with the lender’s construction loan and payment procedures.
- Reports on the adequacy of funds needed to complete the project.
- MS4 NPDES Permitting Assistance.
- Best Management Practices.
PM Expands Affordable Housing Offerings
PM Environmental Announces Staff Promotions
PM’s Charitable Giving
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.