Field Services and Drilling
PM Environmental maintains a Field Services and Drilling Department and owns the necessary equipment to conduct in-house the services needed to complete environmental projects.
PM Environmental owns and operates the environmental equipment necessary to conduct all phases of ESAs. In-house equipment allows the cost effective, timely evaluation and implementation of remedial alternatives without being dependent on the schedules of subcontractors.
Environmental Field Services and Drilling include:
- Geoprobe® Drilling
- Soil Boring Installation
- Monitoring Well Installation
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments
- Sampling of Soil, Groundwater, Sediments, Surface water, and Air
- Geophysical Evaluations including Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Pilot Tests
- Installation of Remediation Systems
- Construction Oversight and Documentation
- Free Product Recovery
- Vapor Barriers/Liners/Recovery
- Extraction, Injections, Sparging, Recovery
- Operations and Maintenance (O & M)
EPA Community-Wide Assessment Grant Funding Awarded to the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.