Field Services and Drilling
PM Environmental maintains a Field Services and Drilling Department and owns the necessary equipment to conduct in-house the services needed to complete environmental projects.
PM Environmental owns and operates the environmental equipment necessary to conduct all phases of ESAs. In-house equipment allows the cost effective, timely evaluation and implementation of remedial alternatives without being dependent on the schedules of subcontractors.
Environmental Field Services and Drilling include:
- Geoprobe® Drilling
- Soil Boring Installation
- Monitoring Well Installation
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments
- Sampling of Soil, Groundwater, Sediments, Surface water, and Air
- Geophysical Evaluations including Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Pilot Tests
- Installation of Remediation Systems
- Construction Oversight and Documentation
- Free Product Recovery
- Vapor Barriers/Liners/Recovery
- Extraction, Injections, Sparging, Recovery
- Operations and Maintenance (O & M)
Ready to start your project?
Our team of engineers and consultants helps you manage your project with confidence. Find out how we can help you with your project.