PM Environmental, Inc. has the broad experience and capabilities necessary to evaluate, classify and proactively manage hazardous material concerns. PM’s qualified industrial hygiene team is experienced in handling a variety of facility related environmental concerns commonly encountered in industrial, institutional, commercial and residential building environments. Our team is experienced in comprehensive inspections and preparing bid specifications, removal scopes of work and remediation work plans, as well as providing oversight and air monitoring throughout the duration of a project.
- Comprehensive hazardous materials management programs for renovation and demolition projects, including surveys in residential, industrial, commercial, institutional and municipal buildings.
- Total project management including the preparation of bidding specifications, management of the bidding process, oversight of removal activities, third-party and worker exposure air monitoring, and documentation of compliance with project specifications and local, state and federal regulations.
- Development of management processes based on PM’s industry experience and best management practices
- Management of facility decommissioning projects involving the removal of asbestos containing materials, industrial wastes and regulated building wastes
- Project planning and coordination of hazardous materials tasks across interdisciplinary project teams
- Monitoring for compliance with current state and federal hazardous materials regulations